26 March 2006

NATIONAL SUPPORT OUR TROOPS DAY!

Forgive me for not posting this sooner. I had a nasty fall from a horse earlier, but that's NO EXCUSE!

So, what can YOU do to support our troops? Many things.

SOLDIER'S ANGELS is always looking for folks to adopt our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Coast Guard.

Any Soldier is also looking for folks to do the same.

Adopt a Platoon is a bit larger of a commitment, but you won't find a more thankful crowd of servicemen.
Looking for more ways to help? There are so many wonderful ways that you can do this that I will only list a few of my favorites here:

ADOPT A SNIPER
SPECIAL OPERATIONS WARRIOR FOUNDATION
UNITED WARRIOR SURVIVOR FOUNDATION
PROJECT VALOR IT
NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE FOUNDATION
ADOPT A CHAPLAIN
OPERATION HERO MILES
BOOKS FOR SOLDIERS
DEFEND THE DEFENDERS
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
THE FISHER HOUSE FOUNDATION
OPERATION AIR CONDITIONER
OPERATION GRATITUDE

I promise to add more in the days to come as soon as I can confirm all the links. If if missed any please drop me a line at fallenangel@fm.paratrooper.net and I will be sure to add it to tomorrow's list.

Please pass this reminder along to anyone you know! Let's all do our part to let our troops know that we care!

Angel

Thank You Mudville Gazette

2 Comments:

Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Actually, the answer would be telling my ego not to take on such a tempermental horse! LOL

3/26/2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Thanks for the submission to the Carnival of Blue Stars. The Carnival will be up about 1:00 am EST.

Also, thanks for the reminder.

Please consider joining Blue Star Blogroll... :)

Beth


OH - Blogger comments put my old URL on the comments. Blue Star Chronicles is now at http://www.bluestarchronicles.com

Thanks again.

4/01/2006 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!