09 March 2006

SITREP from "Ft. Somewhere"

Well y'all, I know I said I'd be back blogging from home in a few days after my weekend at "Ft. Somewhere," but I'm not. I can't even give you an ETA at this point but we're thinking Sunday might find me back in the The Lone Star State. (For those of you who haven't figured it out, that's where I live when I'm not playing house with "Ssgt. Blue Eyes.")

Since the Army makes the final decision on when my significant other and I see each other, even if I happen to be typing this from his personal computer instead of my own, our time together has been a little less than we anticipated. His schedule has changed more than once since I've been here and that has been part of the reason for extending my visit. (Don't get me wrong, this is as it should be. I'm not one of those gals who thinks that National Defense should be second in line behind my desire for attention!)

That being said, I'm also having an incredible time here and were it not for missing my dog, I would have NO desire to leave. My idea of a good day is not one spent at the mall, so to give you an idea of some of the more memorable moments I've had here I've given them scrapbook titles...

"Angel's Introduction To The Rifles of WWII" and "Bush Master 101" are probably in the top three and are pretty self-explanatory. Number One would be called something like "Sex and the Single Sniper," and I'll let your imagination take that one where it will...*evil grin*

Y'all be safe!

FA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!