28 November 2006

OH HELL NO!!!



This is SO wrong that I literally felt my blood pressure rise as I read about it:

Unwelcome in American Pubs

So is this:

Royal Marines Not Welcome in Pub

I can't walk by a man or woman in uniform without stopping to say "thank you," let alone let them sit in a bar without sending a round of drinks over, so this pissed me off beyond measure.

BS of this sort makes France look grateful!

h/t BLACKFIVE

UPDATE:
The comment's section on the BLACK FIVE thread above has over 200 posts. I encourage all to read it and add their two cents to the debate. I won't mention any names, but there is one troll who has no idea who he is dealing with there and I'd love to see y'all "welcome" him as only you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Frankly Opinionated" said...

Hey Angel:
I've been selling ornaments of "Know your limits-Skydive", and wondered why the "Enjoy Life Skydive" ones weren't selling. DUH!!!!!! I hadn't put them up. Have now, and heading for my Photoshop to try to come up with some more ornament ideas for the season.
I read the post at Blackfive, but not comments of late. I'm going there first- Sheepdogs Out!
nuf sed

12/02/2006 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!