26 December 2006

101st AIRBORNE Delivers...(literally!)

The 101st AIRBORNE Division (Air Assault, I know...go with me here) may be needing a new Battalion...of storks!
The current number of a dozen babies born per day at Ft. Campbell is expected to reach 250 (TWO HUNDRED and FIFTY) by June, which just happens to be roughly 9 months after the 101st returned from Iraq.
This will "shatter" the base record if it happens.
I happen to be a pre-deployment creation of the 101st myself, so I'm glad to see that even in this crazy world of ours some traditions continue to hold fast.

h/t - a little bird told me

1 Comments:

Blogger "Frankly Opinionated" said...

I heard this with the Paul Harvey news this noon. Made me smile, knowing that the 101st is as virile now as it was in my time-1960 to 1964. As we say: "All The Way!" "Airborne!"
nuf sed

12/26/2006 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!