26 December 2006

Prayer Answered via "Chuck's Three Kings"

Sure enough, God came through, though injured servicemen wasn't quite the answer I was looking for.
(Those Mysterious ways at work again!)

Chuck, from My Position-On The Way, spent some time at Walter Reed for his own doctor apointment, and just like Chuck, he spent time visiting the wounded. Not only did he start the process to set them up with laptops through Valor I.T. - he has also posted their addresses for all of us here: Three Kings

(I think we know what we're supposeed to do with that information, right?)

Stop by to see photos of these men and read their stories...then do what your heart is probablly telling you to do already.

(Oh, by the way God, thank you, especially for Chuck!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't Chuck somethin'!! I think his title was appropriate. These guys are the heart and soul of this country. God bless them all.

12/27/2006 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Decisions, Decisions....Drink or Death?

Let me ponder that one for a while...

Ok,I think I'm leaning towards the drink, unless it's some fruity, umbrella decorated, wine cooler kind of potion - then I choose death! :)

12/28/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Yes, mary*ann, "Major Z" is one in a million. I started following his blog before he was injured and have always loved the guy's attitude. His wife is pretty special too - it's never easy to be a military spouse, but that gal has been through Hell and back yet still manages to keep reaching out to soldiers and their families. She is one TOUGH Lady!

12/28/2006 07:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!