18 January 2007

Good Stuff in Grim's Hall

Grim's Hall has posted about the recent ongoings in the Philippines and it's ALL good.

In addition to a few more terrorists being removed from the threat equation, Francis Marion has checked in and promises an update on his site as soon as he gets what I'm sure is some much needed sleep.

News of a dead terrorist ALWAYS sends me into a moment of vindictive celebration that would horrify some folks if they knew. I've learned to hide it pretty well over the last 5 years but my eyes are a dead give away if I'm thinking exceptionally evil things. (Which I usually am in that scenario.)

I don't apologize for it...not when I can touch a steel girder from the south tower on any given work day, and sometimes do if no one's around to watrch me cry.

Still, I was glad to note that hearing Francis was safe and well felt better than hearing about 100 dead terrorists - nice to know my heart's still in here somewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam Fidler said...

Thanks for linking in and all your support. My post is up at my site; at least what little I could add considering OpSec.

1/18/2007 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

FM- Just thankful you're safe and that the PSF are such attentive students.

1/19/2007 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!