09 February 2007

When Your Parents Need You

This photo is of my Dad in Korea in 1953.

While I've manged to leave a few comments here and there, I really haven't had time to post since his surgery. He IS doing very well, especially considering that he's 77 years old, but he still needs a lot of medical care and since that's part of what I what I do for a living, I am his primary care giver. I don't mind it one bit - in fact, I consider it an honor.
Still, it takes up a lot of my time; hence my lack of posting recently.
On a comment I once left, I explained that Dad adopted me after my biological Father was killed in Vietnam. When I have my emotions under control, I'll post about how that came to be.
Till' then, I ask all of you for your prayers so that I can find the strength to carry on, and that he, my Hero, will make a full recovery.
Many Thanks,
Angel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done! Amazing how our life paths go isn't it? Choices made, choices refused. You Pop is a lucky guy to have a guy like you lady.

2/16/2007 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

NOTR-
LOL!
That he is, but considering who took care of who first, I'm pretty lucky too.

2/17/2007 08:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!