18 February 2007

You won't believe your eyes!

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST
(NO CHEATING!)










Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...


(SEE BELOW)




HOW MANY ?



WRONG,
THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.






READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find all 6 F's before you scroll down.







The reasoning behind this???








The brain cannot process "OF".





Incredible or what?
Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.
Invite your friends to try this.
It will drive them INSANE!
(Which is always fun, right?)



Thanks RobbDog!

3 Comments:

Blogger BostonMaggie said...

Great! I'm not a genius. What a bummer.

2/18/2007 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

May I join you? I didn't see them either. ')

2/18/2007 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the 6"f"s. But I have an unfair advantage. In 1953 or 54, I was in a tri-county spelling bee. As one of the last two contestants, I was asked to spell "of". Very confidently I said "OF", and spelled it: O V! Haven't missed an "F" since. Blew my mind, but a very understanding family doctor, also at the bee, told me that about the brain not being able to "see" that. Does that make me a Geneyus?
nuf sed

2/19/2007 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!