18 November 2007

Please Excuse Angel's Absence...AGAIN!

Seems like I keep posting items like this only to disappear again.

For that, I sincerely apologize.

Shortly after my recovery time, I headed for Ft. Polk to spend some time with my significant other who is going to be deploying within a week or so. He just returned from his last tour in July, but he's always been one to answer the call, so when volunteers were asked for, he was the first in line. After 24 years of AIRBORNE INFANTRY, I can't really say I was too surprised. This is what he does and he does it very well.

I suspect I'll finally return to regular blogging since I'll have 15 months of time on my hands once he departs COTUS.

Thanks to all of you who have hung in there with me despite my sporadic appearances.

Be Safe,
Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!