14 January 2008

The Dog Ate My Homework!

Lobo - Destroyer of all things, including small rodents, basket balls, any dog larger than himself and anything he can reach on the kitchen counter. Unfortunately, he also ate my web cam wires, (shown above) and most anything connected to my computer. Finally got it all replaced and since I missed so much, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year filled with all your hearts desire. On a separate note, while I have yet to completely decide on a Presidential Candidate, I would like to make the following announcement:This man is NOT from my state!!!

I don't care *where* he was born - this is NO Texan.

Has anyone told him he's running for the wrong party?

I do believe he would embarrass the leftist of liberals if he were to join them!
OK - Rant over, Dog forgiven and back to blogging soon.
Angel Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!