27 January 2008

Plastic Surgery - It's not just for Boob Jobs Anymore!

Plastic Surgery has gotten a lot of hype lately, mostly for the wrong reasons. I would like to remind everyone that in addition to building you a better playground, these docs deserve serious kudos for their reconstructive talents.
(I'm NOT putting down anyone whose had a little nip/tuck - I'm just saying that these surgeons can do SO much more!)
To prove it here is the progress I made over the last 8 or 9 days since my oven decided to cook *me* instead of the applesauce cake it was supposed to be working on. I don't like to post pics of myself, but this is a worthy cause if ever there was one.

Me less than 2 hour after the flash burns to my face.

2nd & 3rd degree burns to right hand 24 hours after the incident


Multiple mild debriedments to my face (which later caused the loss of my eye brows and lashes, plus 7" of burned hair cut off.)


Me! - 9 days later. My hand still needs some work. I AM wearing a special make up designed for burn patients but it's a very light coverage version, my eyebrows are courtesy of Max Factor and the eyelashes have to grow .25" before the extensions can be added... but all and all, I am nothing less than amazed with the results!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Just, wow!

Talk with ya soon
Chris

1/27/2008 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Thanks Chris. I never imagined they could do so much in such a short time.
(Now, if only they could make my eyekashes grow back! LOL!)

1/27/2008 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

OOPS My eyelashes would be nice too - LOL!

1/27/2008 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!