12 June 2008

I'm here...just a little under the weather.

Gentle Readers, I apologize for my extended absence. Irony is a funny thing. You see my friends, I was so worried about Dad that I didn't notice that I was having trouble opening my right hand. Once I did, I went to several neurologists and Emergency Rooms who kept referring me back to the other. This went on for almost a month until finally, a wonderful Neurosurgeon happened to be present when my left hand started doing the same thing. This of course led me to another E.R. but this was and is one of the best in the city.
After two MRI's a CT scan AND a PET scan, I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and two herniated disks between C5, C6, and C7. I am now waiting for neurosurgery,which may take up to several months.
I just wanted all of you know that I miss you and that I have not forgotten about you.
I will blog as often as I can physical limitations provided. (It's *hard* to type when your hands won't work...imagine that! LOL!)

Take Care & God Bless,
Angel Out

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Angel, I feel so terrible about your medical news! I will of course add YOU (with your dad and your SG) to my prayer list.

6/12/2008 01:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you are back. I'm sorry to hear about your problem.
I wish you only the best
Please take care of yourself and stay well

6/12/2008 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Average American said...

Hello Angel!

I hope it isn't nearly as serious as it sounds. I just hate those long, hard to pronounce medical terms. You do the best you can blogging and we'll just have to be happy with that. Hope everything and every body else in your life is doing fine.

Joe

6/13/2008 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you well. JB

6/20/2008 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

6/24/2008 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!