23 September 2008

Greatest Movie Line Ever?

Now that's an accolade sure to cause some highly animated debate, but it's the title of the video as it was sent to me and I'm not going to challenge it. While I'm not sure if its the best line ever, I would feel no shame granting it a spot in the top ten...maybe even the top five.
So...grab a bucket of butter infused pop corn, the over-priced beverage of your choice, and pull up a chair, my friends. Have a look-see and decide for yourselves.
(And don't forget to stop by the comments section before exiting the theatre.)

6 Comments:

Blogger The Griper said...

just shows how hollywood has changed over the years. now days the line would be "like conservatives?"

9/23/2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

lol, I needed a good laugh today.

How's the clean up going??

9/23/2008 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Very true, Griper. Funny how things change.

Beth, glad you got a smile when you needed one. As for the clean up, it's going pretty well depending on where you live. There are still areas that have not had power at all since Ike hit. Mostly what you see are LOTS of tree branches on the curb waiting to be picked up.

9/26/2008 07:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet...lol

9/27/2008 09:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to check out what you know about a shooting range that provided basic handgun familiarization for folks like my daughter. Cannot find your email address on your page anywhere!

Drop me a line at the rofasix email please.

10/12/2008 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Happo to do so, NOTR!!
Glad your daughter is getting that kind of training, especially from this particular group.
FYI, my email can be found on the pouty looking angel on my sidebar just above the clustermap and below the powered by Bloglet blurb. I will email you the info before the day is out.
Be Safe
Angel

10/12/2008 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!