27 March 2008

When You Wish Upon A Star...

In my previous post on Birthdays you may recall that I made this wish:
"My one wish in this world, is that I have become a woman that he would be as proud to call his Daughter as I am to call him my Father."
To anyone who says that prayers aren't answered and wishes don't come true, I give you the following gifts I received from a complete stranger, The Average American, who I suspect I may be lucky enough to call a friend someday soon.
"Consider your wish granted. I can assure you just from reading your last few posts that your father would have been EXTREMELY proud of you. I was there in 1968 and was lucky enough to be one of the 98% that came home."
He included this video as a tribute to my father:



So, if wishing on a star doesn't work for you, try wishing on a soldier...they're pretty much the same thing.

Thank you so very much Sir, for the beautiful video tribute and for making *my* wish come true

Please stop by and visit him at The Average American, although once you're there I think you'll agree rhat he's anything but average,

3 Comments:

Blogger Average American said...

Yes Angel, you may certainly consider me a friend. Maybe I'll feel the same toward you after my head shrinks back down so my hat will fit! That you back for such a glowing post.

3/29/2008 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger The Griper said...

he smiles, hey joe, have we adopted someone?

4/04/2008 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Gentlemen, I would be honored.

4/04/2008 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Now...

Shut Up & Jump!